Healthcare Foodservice Keynote Report Sample
Lay back, take a deep breath, and we'll check your vitals. Have you been getting enough data? Foodservice is an essential, unique component of healthcare. 68% of consumers say that dining was an important part of their last stay at a healthcare facility and a third considered the available food options when deciding where to receive treatment. For operators, they often have to serve two very distinct consumer types, patients/residents and employees/visitors.
What's more, the Coronavirus pandemic heavily impacted revenue for the foodservice industry, and healthcare is no exception. But for operators, the "bottom line" often pales in comparison to the importance they place on compassionately serving their patient/resident consumers. This compassion has not gone unnoticed. Most who dine at healthcare facilities feel the quality has been improving, even in spite of challenges and new limitations brought on by the pandemic. We've got the perfect cure for any insights deficiencies. You're in great hands.
More about Report Pro:
- Report Pro is a centralized hub for Datassential's vast library of industry-best food and beverage reports, including long-form keynote reports with consumer and operator insights and short-form reports with data on key industry topics and trends.
- Over 1,000 reports are available today, with new content added weekly, including these customer favorites:
- The State of the Menu
- Big Picture Factors Impacting Foodservice & Retail
- Restaurant of the Future
- New Foundations in Health
- Breakfast Keynote
- Global Flavors Keynote
- Foodservice Segment Recovery Guides
- C-Store Foodservice Keynote
- The Future of Drink Keynote
- Global Coffee & Tea Keynote
- And more...
- Accelerate your team's innovation and sales with presentation-ready reports focused on culinary trends, forces affecting consumers, and foodservice industry segment insights.
- With Report Pro, there's something for everyone on your teams — from R&D to Insights to Sales and Marketing.
Ready to get started? Fill out the form or reach out to directly firstname.lastname@example.org